• Exhibition to be held from August 17-19, 2018 at Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Stadium, Taleigao.
• Leading industry professionals participates in the three day event
• Lots of seminars and competitions lined- up during the event
• More than 250 brands under one roof
Goa Khabar: Today the leading Expo Goa 2018 – the food, catering and hospitality fair commenced today at the Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Stadium. The expo will be held from Aug 17-19, 2018.
This three-day event will serve as a major platform for industry professionals to introduce their new products in the field of hospitality and also help them to network with the industry stakeholders under one roof.
This year’s edition of the AAHAR WAYS EXPO has more than 250 B2B brands and has exhibitors from the other states as well. Apart from the unique stalls, the expo also includes interesting seminars and competitions such as Seminar on processing of hotel waste, Panel Discussion on Housekeeping Industry, Culinary Forum of Goa presents Green Chefs & Environment, Seminar on Making Water do more in the Hotel industry, Housekeeping Talent Show 2018 competitions and the Grand launch of Young Chefs Association in Goa + Competition + Seminar & lots more.
The Industry professionals are confident that this expo will be successful which will give them an exposure to exhibit their products and services.
This event has received support from India’s leading trade associations including the Food & Hospitality Support Association of India (FHSAI), India Federation of Culinary Association (IFCA), Culinary Forum of Goa, Chef Association of Garhwal, Stewarding Association of India (SAI), Professional Housekeepers Association (PHA), i-Professional Housekeepers Association (IPHA), Indian Housekeepers Club(IHC), Travel &Tourism Association of Goa(TTAG), Young Chefs Association of India.
The Official Beverage Partner is Coca-Cola, Hotel Partner is OYO and the Official Food Catering Partner is Hotel Fidalgo, Goa.
AAHAR WAYS EXPO is a One-Stop-Shop to generate order bookings/Sales Leads, exhibit Technologies / Products/ Services, introduce new products in the field of hospitality as well as network with the industry experts.
About AAHAR WAYS: AAHAR WAYS has succeeded in keeping its professional excellence since last 11 yrs (is known for having a strong record of 11 years of professional excellence,) in it’s service on Food and Beverage, Housekeeping, Catering, Dairy, Hotel, Restaurant, F&B Equipment & Services, Health, Bakery, Confectionery & allied Industries and packaging etc. It is popular amongst Managing Directors, General Managers, Housekeepers, Kitchen Stewards, Product Managers, Top Executives, Chefs and Purchase Managers, and many more in the field of Food, Catering & Hospitality.
Please find below the list of activities and seminars lined- up for the three day event:
• Seminar on Processing of Hotel Waste by Stewarding Association of India on 17th Aug 2018 – 10:30 am onwards.
• Seminar on Green Chefs and Environment by Goa Culinary Forum on 17th Aug 2018 – 14.00 to 16.00 hrs.
• Panel Discussion on latest burning issues of Housekeeping Industry by Professional Housekeepers Association (PHA) 17th Aug 2018 – 16.30 to 18.30 hrs.
• Seminar on Making Water Do More in the Hotel Industry by Green the Earth on 18th Aug. 2018 – 10.30 am onwards.
• Housekeeping Talent Show by IPHA (Terrarium Making Competition) – on 18th Aug. 2018 – 13:30 to 14:30 hrs.
• Housekeeping Talent Show by IPHA (Towel Origami Competition) – on 18th Aug. 2018 – 15:00 to 16:00 hrs.
• Culinary Competition by Young Chefs Association of India – on 19th Aug 2018 – 10 A.M. onwards
For more details, log onto www.expo.aaharways.com