Goa Khabar: In order to reassure our customers about Quality & Quantity (Q&Q) of Petrol and Diesel being sold at Retail Outlets all across the state of Goa, IndianOil has commenced a 15 days Check & Fill campaign.
Check & Fill Campaign will be run at all 31 Retail Outlets of Goa State which are fully Automated. It will be operated initially upto 25th September 2020 and further extended on the basis of feedback.
During the campaign customers can do following checks with the assistance/demonstration by a designated Quality Assurance Attendant:
- Filter Paper Test (for Petrol): Customers will be invited to check the quality of Petrol at retail outlet by carrying out filter paper test at Retail Outlet which is available at Retail Outlet.
- Density Check (for Petrol and Diesel, including branded fuels) Customers will
be informed about Density checks themselves if they so desire.
- Quantity : Customers will be invited to check the quantity dispensed through DUs by checking with a calibrated 5 litre measure stamped by Weights and Measures Department
- Keeping in view of the current Covid-19 situation, customer will have the option to get the checks demonstrated by a designated Quality Assurance attendant or do it themselves.
In case customer volunteers do it himself/herself, a protective kit with sanitizer /mask /disposable hand gloves will be provided.
Reward for Customers:
Customers carrying out the checks at the RO shall be incentivized by offering Q&Q Bonus points for existing enrolled customers or complimentary enrolment into our XTRAREWARDS Loyalty program.
Modalities for Incentives:
After carrying out the checks at RO customeris requested to share feedback as per following process (Assistance may be provided by designated Quality Assurance person/ Posters to be displayed)
- Customer will send a SMS to a designated mobile number 9594925848 with
the following data points:
- RO/SAP Code
- TRAN-ID (This is RO Automation generated transaction-id against an issue transaction at RO)
- Happy/Unhappy (H/U) Eg.: SMS SYNTAX —- <RO CODE>space <TRAN-ID> space ><H>/>U>
Other terms & Conditions
- Each customer (Mobile ID) shall be awarded only once during the 24 hrs starting 00 hrs of the day ,however a customer is welcome to participate and carry out check multiple times during the day.
- Any customer (Mobile ID) carrying out Q&Q check shall be rewarded maximum two times during the campaign period however he can participate multiple times at any RO.
- Customer participating in the campaign shall be rewarded with Q&Q Bonus point equivalent to 100 Xtrareward Point.