- After cooking the world largest fish patty in 2017, and the world’s largest mud pie in 2018, the world’s largest Bread Pudding aims to create a hat-trick record by the Trinity Group.
- Union Minister of State, Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Govt of India, Shri Rameswar Teli attends the event on August 2nd.
- Awards to the best of Goan talent for Executive Chefs and Housekeeping by Celebrity Chef Hemant Oberoi, and H E Rosette Mosi Nyamala
- Over 200 travel, tourism, food, interior décor, F & B industry and Hospitality services stalls from Goa and across the country participate.
- International F & B professionals, wine and beer specialists, Tourism and lifestyle experts, organic food producers, hospitality management stars hold public interactions and master-classes in food management, bartending trends and industry insights till August 3 at Dr SP Mukherjee Stadium, Bambolim.
Goa Khabar: A busy buzz enveloped Day 2, August 2nd of the 16th International India Hospitality Expo 2019 as a star team of All Goa Executive Chefs, namely Kunal Arolkar, Sunit Sharma, Manjit Singh, Saurabh Puri, Prasad Paul, Kapil Muchandi, Nitin Tewari, Ravi Vishwaskarma, Yogendra Ghatge, Subadeep Modak, Verenius, K S Mahesh, Farooq Baig, Lawrence Gomes, S Sundar, Sarita Chavan, Ranjit Pandey (President, Goa Culinary Forum) got their hands deep into the preparations. Managed by the Techinical team lead by Pradeep Panchal and Poonam Bhavsar, it was all hands onboard to create the wold’s largest Bread Pudding in the world.
Drawing great support with the presence of the Union Minister of State, Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Govt of India, Shri Rameswar Teli at the event, he shared his enthusiasm with the participants, visited stalls and awarded some of the Best Executive Chefs and talent in housekeeping.
Meanwhile, IPHA (I Professional Housekeepers Association) organized a Dry Flower Arrangement Competition coordinated by Vaishali P Sinha, Founder and General Secretary of IPHA as an initiative towards sustainability to reduce, reuse, and recycle resources.
Participating hotels at the competition were: Deltin Suites, Taj Vivanta, Novatel Dona Sylvia, Cavellosim, Grand Hyatt, Radisson Blu, Caravela Beach Resort, Zuri White Sands and Planet Hollywood. Judged by Vivek Kumar of Hyatt Centric, Goa, Rizvan Khan of The Beetle, Mumbai and wine master, Craig Wedge, the winners were Radisson Blu, Novotel (1st runner), and Planet Hollywood (2nd runner).
A Master Class on Indian Wine by International Wine Specialist, Craig Wedge drew an eclectic response, as Mr Wedge showcased Fratelli Wine, and made a strong case for make in India wine brands.
The highlight of Day 3 (August 3) are:
Cutting and distribution of the World’s Largest Bread Pudding weighing at 1424 kgs.
It’s the weekend and the perfect Saturday to discuss BEER TALKS starting 12.00pm onwards.
Moderated by Jenna and Hannan (BJCP USA World Beer Authority Judges), topics like the `Pros and Cons of Pioneering Craft Beer in the Market,” `Use of Local Ingredients in Craft Beer and its Potential Impact on the Local Economy,’ `Opportunities and Challenges of Kegging and Distribution,” promises to be refreshing.
Discussion and Interaction with Mr Nitin Nagrale, Founder of the Hospitality Purchase Managers Forum, starting 2.00pm onwards, followed by felicitation.
With over 200 brands, multi-state government participation, hospitality business entrepreneurs, exhibitors from across the country and international talent participation, the 16th International India Hospitality Expo 2019 is already a mega success.
ENTRY IS FREE TO THE PUBLIC.
India Hospitality Expo 2019 is organized by Trinity Group, and supported by Goa Tourism, Goa Chamber of Commerce, Goa Culinary Forum, Govt Tourism Corporations from across the country, in association with Hospitality Partner Victor Alcon Group.
The event is hosted by Anchor MC Desmond Oliveira.